Date(s) - 29 Apr 2017
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
BHPSC supporters are warmly invited to attend this year’s AGM on Saturday April 29th. Non-members are very welcome – though only paid-up members may vote in committee elections. You will be able to join on the day if you wish.
The AGM will include:
- A review of our achievements over the past year and our plans for the year ahead
- A talk by Palestinian activist Iyad Burnat
- Elections of branch officers and committee members for 2017-18, and consideration of any motions submitted to the AGM
- An opportunity to renew your membership for the next year.
1.30pm – Arrival/registration/membership renewal/collection of AGM documents
2.00pm – Branch AGM agenda
- Reports from officers and convenors of co-ordinating groups
- Election of officers and committee members
- Motions proposed to the AGM
2.45pm – Refreshment break
3.15pm – Guest speaker – Iyad Burnat.
Iyad is head of the Popular Committee against the Wall, in the West Bank village of Bil’in, which has led weekly demonstrations since 2005 against the Apartheid Wall. His most recent book is Bil’in and the Non-Violent Resistance.